“Great food, kids loved it!”
Review of In N Out Burger

In N Out Burger
Ranked #470 of 3,103 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great food, kids loved it!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited this place because my husband loves it. Kids loved it more! The shakes were great, and we were able to sit outside, so we loved it.

• Visited March 2014

DeWitt, Michigan
“Finally got to try one!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I'm a huge NASCAR fan, and all the drivers, crews, and crew chiefs, and sports announcers talk about when they come to Phoenix International Raceway, is they can't wait to get to In N Out Burger and get there burger and fry fix, so I had to see what all the hype is about. My husband & I stopped in for dinner and was not disappointed. I love the simple menu (3 burger choices), fries, and drinks thats all the menu. I can see why, nothing else needs to be on the menu, the place was busy and the workers were ALL so friendly, and greeted everyone with big smiles and helped and assisted people getting their orders to their table. We had a cheese burger and shared an order of fries and both were delicious. Worth every bit of the hype.

• Visited June 2014
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“In-N-Out What to say...”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Just their burgers, their "spread", or fresh french fries, even their ketchup taste better than everywhere else.
If you never tasted their food, it is time to; take it from someone who didn't like hamburgers.

Visited May 2014
Salem, Indiana
“NEVER disappointed!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

It can't be a trip to Arizona without our first stop being to an In N Out Burger! I wish they had one in Indiana! I always get cheeseburger with grilled onions and extra sauce, fries with extra sauce to dip them in. I was in Heaven! There were 3 of us. Each one had them different. Their restaurants are always clean, the staff is always friendly. Their menu is simple, but why tamper with what works! You can't beat the food!

• Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“My first time at In N Out Burger!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I got the cheeseburger with everything on it!! It was pretty delicious!!! It was nice to know that:

In-N-Out Burger. We don’t freeze. We don’t pre-package. We don’t over-process. We just make things the old-fashioned way.

ur lettuce is hand-leafed. Our American cheese is the real thing. And we use the best available onions and the plumpest, juiciest tomatoes we can find. All of our ingredients are delivered fresh to our stores. In fact, we don’t even own a microwave, heat lamp, or freezer. We even bake our buns using old-fashioned, slow-rising sponge dough. And we make every burger one at a time, cooked fresh to order.

• Visited May 2014