“Excellent burgers”

Smash Burger
Ranked #313 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We enjoyed this place and visited again for a second time. This timeinstead of the delicious burger and unforgettable shake, I ordered the black bean burger and it was just a delicious. Fries are too good. One of our favorites.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ok, so I had chicken...but everyone else had burgers. They're big, filling and great fries. Especially after a long hike.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Burgers are outstanding and the Haagen Daz shakes are to die for. Nice environment, fast service. Delicious!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm a burger fanatic, and I think this is my new favorite. Plus, I love the fries, the store is clean, and the service is friendly. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I love everything about this place! They have delicious burgers and French fries. I highly recommend this for you.