“Way good tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pima, Arizona
“Way good tacos!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed the variety of salsas, especially the strawberry. But the cilantro and others were all great as well. We tried three tacos, our favorite was the protein style carne asada. It was wrapped in queso or Mexican cheese instead of a tortilla. It was delicious! The prices were so reasonable and our service was great. Even though it was busy at 2:00 pm with only one server, he did a great job of taking our order and making sure everything was to our liking. If I were to pick anything they could improve upon it would be the dining room. It is small and the tables are tight. It is in a sketchy part of town, but there was plenty of parking. I will definitely be coming back again and am excited to try some of the other menu options.

phoenix, United States
“Another good find”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This place rates right up there with other taco stands as far as quality and taste go .
A little pricier than most but still a good value . A little loud at the lunch rush but you will only be there foe 30 minutes . Nice salsa variety .
We were served on plastic / paper plates with plastic utensils and cups .
That just says lazy to me .
I love nothing more to be served traditional Mexican food and when they bring it out they say ,
"Watch Out ! These plates are HOT !! "
Traditional , this place is not . It is more suited to Gringos in a hurry but try it out .

• Visited April 2014
Lago Vista, Texas
“SO AMAZING!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is incredible, honestly the neighborhood seemed sketchy, but you walk through that big wooden door and you feel like you are in Mexico on holiday! The service was great, the salsa bar is incredible with so many different varieties to choose from. I had the street tacos, so delicious! The place is small, so you've got to come in and find a spot and be ready for great food! The artwork is beautiful, just a really cool place! I wish it was in Austin, Texas :( Would go back for sure if ever in Phoenix area.

• Visited June 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Great tacos”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Don't be fooled by what appears from the outside to be a grimy hole in the wall. Authentic fare, excellent prices, good service. Particularly impressed with the dogfish and cactus (really!) tacos.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Oh my god.”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

So much deliciousness. I got the chicken mole taco and the carne asada taco . . . the mole was the best mole I've ever had in my life. I love the salsa bar that allows you to customize your taco a little. Delicious, cheap eats can be found here. I wasn't wild about the house salsa that comes to your table with chips but who cares when you can get any of the 20 choice salsas at the salsa bar.

• Visited May 2014