“Amazing”
Review of La Condesa Gourmet Taco Shop - CLOSED

La Condesa Gourmet Taco Shop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 26, 2013

La Condesa is a small restaurant so you might have to wait a little bit for a table if you go at a busy time but it is worth the wait. The food is delicious and the salsa bar...so many choices.
They are opening up a second location in Glendale which is closer to me. I can't wait for it to open!

2  Thank SuecoGlendaleArizona
There are newer reviews for La Condesa Gourmet Taco Shop

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Am definitely new to Trip Advisor with a friend's recommendation... We looked through some of the restaurants and decided on this because we love tacos! While it is a good spot, I would not say it was off the charts. Food was good but I can get similar style food elsewhere as well. I agree that it provides authentic Mexican food but there are others in the area I have tried and are just as good. But don't worry, I will be back! Thanks!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stopped in last week while on business based on what I had seen on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. I had the 2 Taco Meal (my choices were Mayan and Mole). The tacos were excellent and the staff were very friendly. The salsa bar was very nice, I picked out about six different flavors to try, and the complementary chips were also quite good. I will definitely return when I am in Phoenix again.

1  Thank HK_Bun
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We went here based off of the reviews and we were not disapointed. When we first drove up we were wondering if we were in the right place but once we went in we knew we were in the correct place. I got tacos and my wife for a burrito and both were very very good. I love salsa and the salsa bar did not disapoint. The ambience of the place was something that you would get in Mexico. I would definitely go here again.

1  Thank Drew M
Reviewed June 15, 2013

By far the best tacos I've found in Phoenix, and that's saying something. In Phoenix, you can't go a block without seeing a taqueria, but La Condesa brings authentic Mexican flavors and gourmet ingredients for super flavorful tacos. From the traditional al pastor to pacific shark tacos, definitely worth a stop.