“Great for Breakfast”
Review of Paradise Bakery and Cafe - CLOSED

Paradise Bakery and Cafe
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were in town for a funeral and went to breakfast two days in a row at the Paradise Bakery & Cafe. Good selection and service, even though you have to order at the counter. I had a veggie omelet one day and oatmeal with a fruit cup the next. Enjoyed both. Oatmeal could have been hotter, and they put too much sugar on top for my taste. It would be better on the side. Overall, good experience and value. We also wanted to move quickly, and we were able to order and eat quickly.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Bakery and Cafe

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Really yummy food. Is pretty much the same as a Panera bread but since I'm from the Northeast I had never heard of it. The difference is they have kind of a little salad bar where you can watch your salad be made.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

great salads, good portions of chicken on the them too. also the sandwiches are good, fresh bread and a little pastries never hurt anyone as a treat

Reviewed October 30, 2013

As one other reviewer noted, this is a similar menu and layout as a Panera back east. The sandwiches, on a variety of fresh breads, are superb. I enjoyed every bite of my Paradise special: a turkey, avocado BLT. Yum. This was a very pleasant surprise considering I had little time to catch my plane before a foodless 4 hour flight.

2  Thank Anthony-Susan
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place was a great spot to stop after my flight landed in Phoenix, AZ and I was on my way out of the city. This place reminded me much of Panera Bread on the east coast. Found out later it is owned by Panera Bread, which makes sense to the similarity. What surprised me most was the prices. I purchased the same exact meal that I would have bought on the east coast Panera Bread for half the price. Can't beat it. This place has my business next time I'm in Phoenix.