“Tastey Authentic African Food”
Review of Fu Fu Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fu Fu Cuisine
Ranked #1,787 of 3,085 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: African, Caribbean
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tastey Authentic African Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife & I are planning a visit to Africa and wanted a taste of Africa before we go.
Per the recommendation of an African couple, we ate at Fu Fu. I had the curried goat and she had the curried chicken. Both were excellent, portions were generous and the service was very friendly.
I even tried an African beverage, which had a strong ginger flavor, quite different!
We will be returning to try the talapia dishes.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank ctm7944

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best authentic African food in Phoenix!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group for first time to dine. Everything is very well prepared. I sampled the most popular foods on menu, and it was all excellent. Great neighborhood location.

2 Thank marydoe178
“Delicious Cuisine”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I dined at this restaurant with a group of friends. The food was delicious, service and atmosphere was great.

• Visited November 2013
Indiana, PA
“what a gem!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food is excellent home made comfort cuisine from exotic lands. The service is very good from some very friendly people. I especially recommend the curried goat, although you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Luv2dryv
Bay City, Michigan, United States
“Delicious dining”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I read about Fu Fu on Delta Airlines Sky miles dining site. Since we enjoy trying new food, my son and I went here. It's located in a little mall. From the outside, it doesn't look like much. The decor is simple but the food is superb. We both ate stews served with fu fu, a doughy product made from yams. The waiter was a bit nervous that we didn't know what we were getting so he brought us samples to make certain that we liked it before we received our food. There was no problem. The food was delicious. The spices used are different from what most Americans might expect. If you are ready to eat "outside the box'" this is a place for you.

1 Thank Andreas T