“Basic place, great food.”

Pork on a Fork BBQ Grill
Ranked #268 of 3,161 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was some of the best barbecue we have ever had. If you want fancy, this is not it. But if you want great barbecue don't miss it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

You would be hard pressed to find a better tasting barbequed meat in this state. I had the baby back ribs and they were first rate, the potato salad beat my grandma's and hers was voted best at the California State Fair many years ago! Take a trip to this meat lovers low key restaurant over off of Hiway 17 and Deer Valley Rd...you will not regret it, guaranteed!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Amazing is the word that comes to mind when you taste the food here. The service is just as good as the food is just as good as the first time. The staff is friendly and welcoming everytime I go there. I visit frequently for lunch and recently had them cater a party I had. Everyone loved the food and several people who tried it at my party have travelled out of their way for the food.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

You can't see this place from the road because it's hidden in a business mall across from a small airport. This is a very casual not fancy bare bones kind of place. You order at the counter get a number and seat yourself. I don't usually compliment BBQ but the smoked chicken plate was excellent. The chicken, two chicken thighs was very moist, gently smoked. They have an assortment of sauces to try on the table because your meat comes out without all that sauce. The chicken tasted so good I thought it didn't really need sauce but I tried it with a little bit of the spicy one for fun. The cole slaw was a little sweet,very fresh and not drippy one bit. The macaroni and cheese was ok too. My husband tried the Midwest Monster that's a sandwich of Brisket, pulled pork and cole slaw. He said it was really tasty but next time will get a regular BBQ plate because he had that before here and liked that better.

Very Casual and Quick!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had to try this place we read was voted one of Top 10 best BBQ places in the country per USA Today. Amazing! If you didn't know it was there, you'd never know it existed. Hidden in a small office complex, were it not for a small sign directing us to Best BBQ, we would have passed it.
Couldn't decide between the baby back ribs and the Midwestern Monster Sandwich, so the two of us each ordered one and shared. Both were amazing. Sauces come on the side at their Sauce Bar, where there are 4 to choose from. The Zingy Mustard was our favorite. Ribs were so tender and plentiful with meat and hardly a speck of fat. Sandwich was outrageous: stacked high with both pulled pork and brisket, then topped with jalapeños, melted cheese, and cole slaw. Unbelievably delicious. Their sides were also wonderful; (each entree comes with choice of 2 sides). One of us ordered the waffle fries and beans; the other had sweet potato fries and macaroni & cheese; all were fantastic. And having a Groupon for $20 worth of food for $10 made it all the better. The two of us had a huge and delicious meal for $20. An absolute Must-Do-Again!