WINNER WONDERLAND

Postino Winebar
Ranked #16 of 2,964 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Camelback East
“Bruschetta a must!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

When visiting in Phoenix recently, my niece suggested we go for lunch at Postino's, one of her favorites. We share similar likes in foods, so I trusted her judgment and was not disappointed. The place was packed when we got there about 1:00 and we were greeted by a server shortly after being seated, but had to wait about 15 min. to place our order. Once ordered, the food came in about 10 min.
My niece highly recommended the bruschetta. There were about 10 toppings to choose from @4/$14. The roasted red pepper with goat cheese was by far my favorite, followed by smoked salmon w/pesto. I chose a Mediterranean salad and she had chicken raspberry salad and we were both pleased. They serve a glass of wine for only $5 until 5:00pm.
The restroom was peculiar, the only light was provided by several candles, which seemed more like mood lighting, rather than being
practical for the purpose. There were no seat covers provided (or maybe I just couldn't see them because of the low lighting!) which
always strikes me as being cheap. Other than that, it was a great place to eat and I am looking forward to going again on my next visit to Phoenix.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Phoenix, Arizona
“Simply The Best Wine Bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am convinced Postino's has the best bruschetta anywhere. The quality of the food is amazing. But I cannot get myself to order anything else other than the bruschetta. The list of wines is always impressive. This is one of my favorite places in Phoenix and a must for any visitor. The HH is a great value as well as the Mon-Tues night special. Both locations in Phoenix are great!

tucson, az
“Do not miss this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always stop at Postino when I am in Phoenix. The wine list is amazing, and the prices too good to be true. Bruschetta is worth the drive alone. Crowd very hip but not in a bad way. The service top notch, ambience perfect. This is a place you want to keep returning to, time and again. Never been disappointed. Now if they would just open a branch in Tucson.... It's a long drive home, especially after sampling vino!

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida, USA
“Exceptional but bnot pretentious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We took the light rail system to venture to this jewel. Exit at the Central/ Camelback station, walk east and then north. About 4 blocks.
Dark, quiet and romantic atmosphere in the evening.
7-8 bruschetta options. Loved them all.
Wine list isn't extensive but it works well w the offerings.
Service was friendly, great and low key.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Kelowna, Canada
“AMAZING FOOD, WONDERFUL WINE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you're in the mood for awesome Italian food, you have to visit Postino Winebar. The food was amazing, so was the atmosphere and we went during happy hour where each glass of wine was only $5 bucks! What a deal.

The food was so flavourful, they almost need some Barolo's and older Chianti's to balance out your tastebuds because some of the wine's on the menu were too light for what they were serving. I'm betting many visit here just to have a glass of wine, so that would make sense.

Try the salted caramel sundae.... OMG worth EVERY calorie. If you're in the mood for a panini the apple, brie, fig was AMAZING!! We also had a variety of Bruschetta's - and they were ALL spectacular!

I would go back in a heart beat!!