“Best seafood and Cajun”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Mountain
“Best seafood and Cajun”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I've never been here before but my husband has often with work people. We went for lunch. Greeted nicely at the door and seated immediately. We both had a chef special. It was a crawfish trio with crawfish blackened, sautéed , and efoutee. Everything was excellent. A drink called Purple Voodoo is to die for. I highly recommend it! I plan on making hubby take me back lol

• Visited July 2014

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Blackened Mahi - to die for!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food is always fresh and delicious and the wait staff friendly and quick. Worth every dime! The dessert tray looked tempting... but I went for a glass of wine instead. :-)

Visited July 2014
Plano, Texas
“Spot On!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We (both) had special orders for our meals. Waitress got the order right, and the chef definitely got the meals right!

Yeah, it's a chain; but, there is nothing wrong with consistency when they consistently get it right.

"Purple Pleasure" (or something like that) was purple; but, it was a very average beverage.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix
“Yummo”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I love Papadeaux, the food is great and so are the drinks. I recommend the Crawfish lobster fondue appetizer and the Praline cheesecake.

“Great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat and the service was excellent my fiance fell in love with it . The place is very popular in Texas and was glad I found one here in Arizona. I wish the other franchise were here also.