“Son's birthday celebration”

Neighborhood: North Mountain
Phoenix, Arizona
“Son's birthday celebration”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Came here for our son's 27th birthday. The food is very rich and delicious. The prices are high but the quality is very good.
When our waitress asked us if we had been there before we replied yes but usually only come on special occasions and it was our son's birthday. My son wanted to let her know that he didn't want the fanfare of a birthday song by the staff and she acknowledged his wish and offered to get him a free dessert. That was extremely nice of her and much appreciated.

• Visited November 2013

Ennis, Texas
“Really a great restaurant if you like their style of Sea Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I eat at Pappadeaux often, in Dallas, D3sotor and my second visit at the Phoenix restaurant. The service was great, the food was above average. Would recommend this restaurant. Their fresh fish dishes are great and especially like the stuffed shrimp.

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Koolplace”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had seen this place from the Hwy many times, so we thought OK, lets give it a try!

Well it was worth the effort>>> I had the Costa Rican Tilapia Lafayette so much food I could not eat it all. I also like the Gumbo. The ambiance is very cool...it is a little $$$ tho. Worth a try! you can always go to the bar for lunch and just try a sampler :)

• Visited October 2013
Anaheim, California
“A Wide selection of seafoods available here”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

They seem to have most types of seafood that you can think of, even raw oysters on the half shell. Good selection. Prices are normal for seafood i.e. not cheap, but the selection is good.

Visited October 2013
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“More than expected!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and i spent a night in Phoenix while she was going to a training seminar. Unfamiliar with the area we asked the Hotel staff for suggestions. One of the suggested places was "Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen" which was a Great choice. We had a early dinner without reservations. I would suggest if you plan to go after 5:00PM call for reservations. The food was excellent and the Margrettas were fantastic! The wait staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Our choice was Jumbo shrimp stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. It was the Best shrimp I ever had. There are lots of choices on the menu so you sure to find a mouth watering selection. Yes I would go back anytime.

• Visited September 2013