“OMG !! Delicious!!!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family surprised me to a trip to Pappadeaux's on our way back from the Phoenix Airport and I can see why this place is one of their favorite restaurants!! We had the coconut shrimp for an appetizer, and I had the salmon piled high with scallops, grilled shrimp and lobster pieces in a orange glaze over sauteed spinach and onions!!! OMG was it delicious!! (Surprisingly I can't remember what everyone else had as I was "SWOONING"over my own meal!!! I just remember their plates were HUGE !!! Wine selection was fine, and even though it was extremely busy, our service was prompt. There was a bit if a delay to be seated, my son-in-law had called ahead and had our name "put on the list' when we were 5 minutes away. The atmosphere was very indicative of Old New Orleans...I really loved it !!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wow, this is good.

Perfect oysters for appetizers and a really nice lobster as the main dish. Place was pretty busy but waiters were very nice and attentive. It's really nice on the outside - much calmer than inside and you can really relax in the shade. Prices are OK, considering the food quality. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Menu was very "Louisiana" with a wide selection of distinct dishes(eg-alligator). Quality/taste of the food we (party of four) ate was excellent as was the service. We all left feeling we had eaten in Louisiana, received excellent service and good value - it's not quiet nor intimate but a great place to try and return, which we have done many times

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visited to celebrate my mother in law's 80th birthday. She was very happy with the pretty French Quarter style patio with live music. I need to eat gluten free and I have a shellfish allergy and they were VERY attentive to this. I love fish but it just can't touch any shellfish. Everyone' s meal was good and the drinks were wonderful.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Only been there once, but really like it. Inside it's so pretty, and the outside courtyard seating is really quaint. I feel like I'm in the French Quarter! The food was really good too. I had a pasta dish, my friend had a salmon dish and we both loved our food. Service was really good too.