“Good food, great price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fajitas a Sizzlin Celebration
Ranked #254 of 3,035 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Description: Officially Fajitas off I-17 just south of Peoria. Proud to feature fresh food that's never frozen since 1986. A one-of-a-kind locals and visitors favorite for over 25 years.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good food, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I ordered the Fiesta Pollo (to go) which comes with a split chicken breast that is very well seasoned with cheese and green onion on top. It comes with corn on the cob, charro beans, and salad, all for around $11. It is very filling, tasty and great value for the money

Visited January 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Lunch is the time to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had just got off the plane and was headed to my hotel. I saw Fahitas restaurant on my way to check in to my hotel. I decided to stop and have lunch. The set up here is a bit different because they do the food prep in the center of the restaurant, which is fun to watch. It was the first time I had ever had seafood casadias with shrimp and crab. They were so good I almost ordered another one "to go". It was not so crowded that it slowed service down. I will go back to eat there my next time in town.

Visited January 2013
“Not too spicy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I was hoping for some spicy Mexican fajitas. Unfortunately, the chicken was not spicy at all. I used jalapeños to spice it up, but was charged extra for jalapeños.

I was also disappointed by the lack of draft beer choices. I was hoping to try a Hispanic beer, but had to settle for Amber Bach.

Otherwise restaurant was okay. Our friends said the pasta was tasty!

Palm Springs, California
“Tired”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Restaurant has been around for over 25 years and no updates to decor in all those years. Pretty pricey food but draft beer prices very reasonable. No flavor or spice to the fajitas or pico de gallo....pretty bland overall. They make their own tortillas through the "window" and they were so thick and dry that they cracked apart trying to fold them over. They used to be much much better, say twenty or so years ago.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
arizona
“We have loved this restaurant for many years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We came here, by special request from our granddaughter for her birthday. The food is still good, but it needs an UPDATE! Tired interior is very evident.

• 4 of 5 bubbles