“Joel is awesome ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Great time great food the best server!!! Joel was great he was very nice and attentive. I recommend him a 100 %

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Located in what looks like an empty business complex, you would never suspect this place to be as amazing as it is. The overall atmosphere is simple yet modern, classy and casual. I came with my husband as a couple for a dinner date, but there was also a grandmothers family birthday dinner with kids, individuals dining solo, friends dining together, and regulars at the bar. It was great to see such balance and all types of groups equally enjoying.

The sushi bar and it's chefs are beyond phenomenal, they recognize immediately who are their regular customers and those that are new that need a bit of time, suggestions, and tips on how to properly mix a wasabi sauce. My husband was offered a roll of sushi "just to try, I think you will like it", (the spicy tuna roll order must have given away that we were pretty limited on our sushi palate). He loved it! The chefs and owner seem to take great pride in the experience offered to you.

The wait staff are so-so. We waited quite a while to have our order taken despite the restaurant not being that busy. The staff were often aloof and not paying attention, we had to ask for everything (to order, refill, bill, and box). Despite this, the service we got from the chefs and the amazing food warrant a full excellent rating. Service staff can always be replaced...

The chefs and manager/owner seem entirely dedicated to giving you a wonderful and memorable experience. I feel like I could come here in the future for ANY occasion and will definitely return again soon. By far my new favorite for Sushi!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

I was staying at the Quality Inn just behind this restaurant and walked around to eat. Well for the area it was in I was shocked at the quality of the Sushi. This place was delicious!! They had such a variety and were rather busy when I arrived, and I got in quickly at the lunch hour. If you are looking for a great place to eat then I suggest going. Great Food! Family friendly and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent sashimi, spicy tuna hand rolls, Las Vegas roll & something called Ahi Poke "tostada." Very fresh & tasty. Staff friendly & attentive. Prices reasonable. Would recommend!!

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

I've been a frequent diner at this restaurant for years. Fresh ingredients, nice presentations, decent sake list. You can't even really see it from the road, but drive to the rear of this strip center and be prepared for a feast.