“Order the whole wheat pancakes”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Encanto
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

They do not taste grainy, they are delicious and a healthier option than regular. The coffe could have been better, I am not a fan of half and half.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I always get the SunRise. It's so good, I've never had the desire to try anything else. I usually take out of town guests here for breakfast, because it is so good.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Average breakfast with standard breakfast menu. nothing special or remarkable except the servers are friendly and courteous

Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I first came into town - from California, I kept driving past "The Good Egg" I am sooo happy I went inside. Not only was the food good...I found a perfect seat to read/study...feed my face...harrass Jojo, Kathy and Thomas - they work there. And we're one big happy family now. I love walking in and I feel like Norm in an episode of cheers "Where everybody knows your name." It's my weekly spot. What great personal service. Keep up the Good Work! Tracy

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great place for breakfast and lunch...but specializes in yummy breakfast. But you can go there with people who don't like breakfast...good menu choices.