“cafe with style”

Ranked #2 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Phoenix
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Internet Café with interesting décor ,arty but clever, more west coast than desert. Food various , a little expensive but good. Caters for the mature uni student type. Service excellent. If you want to feel at home bring your laptop.

There are newer reviews for Lux Coffeebar

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is where my hubbie and I go to treat ourselves to a chillaxin' morning. Their iced coffee is amazing as are their brioches, which i actually prefer without the sides they offer of butter and whatever else.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the egg bake and it was really savory. There was a DJ playing some terrific music and quite the crowd came out. I also went back for the salted chocolate chip cookie (it was before New Year's eve so I hadn't blown my resolution just yet). Well worth it. I couldn't get over how many people came in and got out so quickly. This is a great place to hang out and read the paper or surf the web or whatever. I wasn't sure what to order because it all looked terrific. What a great spot. You have to check this place out.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Delicious hand crafted beverages, wide selection of loose leaf teas, fresh baked goods. My personal favorite has been their Iced Coffee, comes with Espresso!
Grab a Peanut Butter cookie and stay for a minute, the crowd is always worth watching!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Wow. What a great find. More than just a "coffee bar," the Lux serves excellent food, pastries, and also has a full bar.

But, it's way more than that......

The "vibe" here is amazing! I've enjoyed some of the best coffee houses in the U.S. and this place ranks near the top. Amazing. I'm from Seattle and nothing in Seattle does it better.

There is obvious pride from all the employees. I enjoyed several conversations with the staff and they were great people.

I went back two more times just to make sure it was really what I thought it was.....and it is.

Make the trip here. Go out of your way. Don't miss this if you enjoy outstanding, world class coffee bars.