“Wish I would have stopped at Starbucks instead”
Review of Lux Coffeebar

Lux Coffeebar
Ranked #1 of 114 Coffee & Tea in Phoenix
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The lady that took the order was rude. We waited in line a while and I figured it would be worth it. It was not. The paintings are the only thing worth seeing. Maybe go to look around. Not to spend money

1  Thank amiss5572

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was in the area with a friend and stopped for coffee, after we left to run errands, we came back for another cup...it was that good. I look forward to going back again, and again.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my coffee here at Lux. The gal at the register seemed very disinterested in being at work, and it showed. Clearly this is a very popular place among locals. Interesting architecture and design elements, lots of glass. If it had not been so loud I might have stayed for a bit of a linger, but it was so hectic and busy I decided to get my order to go. Patio area also looked nice, and parking was easy.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I've been a fan of this place for many years. The coffee is wonderful and the pastries fresh. I've moved away and find myself missing this place more & more.
Gotta love it!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This hipster coffee bar is one of Phoenix’s hidden gems. It’s a comfortable place to take your homework, a blind date or girlfriends for a girls’ night out. Try anything from the bakery counter; it’s all made in-house and will not disappoint, and when you get really hungry you can pop next door and check out the menu at Pane.