“The Best Margarita I've ever had!!!”

Aunt Chilada's Squaw Peak
Ranked #76 of 3,173 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I attended a cooking class hosted by Tiffany. It was a lot of fun. Tiffany and the rest of the staff were so much fun!! The food was great and we had a blast. I would definitely come back here when visiting Scottsdale again.

1  Thank Thee_Feisty_Foodie

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Food is authentic and pretty good but the seating is awful. Booths and tables broken with gum underneath. This place will take you back 20-30 years with the decor. I think this is more of a bar hangout as that area was pretty busy. Didn't try any but hopefully the drinks are good.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Delicious Mexican food but a bit pricey for what you get. There are many Mexican places in the valley where you can get great food for less. But this has a nice atmosphere and is a good place to go for a special meal.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I would go back to this place for happy hour. We ordered food and I am not quite sure what they are aiming to do here. The Salsa was good after I dug out a handful of olives? I have never seen olives in salsa....NEVER! haha The chips were not corn chips they were fried flour tortillas so pretty much the consistency of bunuelos or flautas. My chicken tacos were just OK, and my buddies burrito had cream cheese and a bunch of stuff that really didn't belong in a burrito he said. So go for happy hour! careful with the food.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our hotel had a list of restaurants that it recommended. After seeing this restaurant on list under Mexican fare, we used our iPad to get more detail. We were attracted with the option to eat outside, it advertised a live band, and it was a short drive from our hotel.
Since this was a Friday night, we considered ourselves lucky to find a parking space and a table. No outside tables were available so we chose to sit inside rather than wait 30-45 minutes.
My wife had a chicken salad that was a tad spicey but she liked it all the same. I ordered a house special that was spicey as well but very tasty.
It was a lively place. We were some distance from the band but could still make out the music.
This was a fun place with good food. We'd go back, if ever again in Phoenix.