“Good subs and gyros”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Pizza
Neighborhood: Encanto
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I was happy with the quality and quantity of the food. The prices are fair and the building is no nonsense.

This place has been here over 20 years and has been consistent since I started eating here in the late 80's as a Phoenix College student.

1  Thank arizonaac

Reviewed June 14, 2010

This restaurant came highly recommended by a relative that would frequent it for lunch almost on a daily basis. When we first pulled up, I was a little disapponted. The building is really nothing to look at and the parking in the back was small and near a trash dumpster. The interior is also very small however the staff was extremely welcoming. The menu items are an eclectic mix of Greek and Italian. Don't go to Crazy Jims expecting your usual Italian fare! We ordered several items to share such as the fettucine alfredo, the calamari salad and the grilled chicken pizza with sun dried tomatoes. The bread and the small pitas that are severed are amazing and the food was absolutely delicious. My only complaint is that they need a larger dessert menu. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

4  Thank Distant Lights
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 4, 2008

I used to frequent this place when I lived in AZ. It always had the best gyros and bread, but my favorite by far was the calamari picata salad. Have yet to find a suitable replacement.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook