“Great Trattoria”

Neighborhood: Encanto
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Trattoria”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great food, great staff, fast, friendly service, and an owner who is always around checking to see if his customers are happy and satisfied. Looks can be deceiving, so ignore the outside appearance and sample the great tasting sandwiches, salad and soup at lunch and pizza and past for dinner. You will not be disappointed in another of the Bianco's great restaurants.

• Visited November 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious eats”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Was pleasantly surprised, after seeing the outside of the premises. One can see it is a very popular place, judging by all the people coming in and out whilst we were having lunch. Quality of food very good indeed, service great, and owner very interesting to talk to. Artwork by owner's father, very talented man. The homemade bread we bought to take home, was so delicious. Will definitely go back.

Visited August 2013
“Delicious food, quick service!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We did take-out. I had the Mozzerella Sandwich and it was fantastic!!! The homemade foccacia was awesome! The housemade mozzerella was so soft and delicious! And as a bonus it was read with amazing speed. We loved it!

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Great lunch spot for a little trip from Scottsdale”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

After searching several food locations for our first visit to Scottsdale, I convinced my husband to make the journey with our 4 year old son. The location is deceptive as most parking is in the rear, which made my husband think it was empty and we may not stop. In the end, he said, "I stand corrected, this place is great!"

My son, just woke from a nap and i was showing him the brick "igloo" oven when The owner saw us and led my son and I to the kitchen where the magic happens. How cool to hear about the food from him! They only serve sandwiches at lunch because the heat of the one oven maintains 600 degrees. At dinner, it jumps to 800 to correctly make the pizzas. We had the market sandwich, the special focaccia for my son and caprese for my husband. A quick stop next door at Lux coffee and it made for a fun adventure

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“The BEST sandwiches ever!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

All ingredients are the best available and the bread is baked in a wood fired oven. We usually p/u to take home, but there is a casual dining room and outdoor picnic tables. We also love the soups and the pizzas.

• Visited April 2013