“Down Town Mesa”

Bill Johnson's Big Apple
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place has been here a long time. I went for lunch and had a very good meal. The booth we had was private so we could carry on a good conversation...

There are newer reviews for Bill Johnson's Big Apple

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The first thing you notice when going to a plce when you walk in the door is the smell of a business. I remember when Bill Johnson's was the place to eat. The last time I went it was so bad my wife wouldn't even sit in the booth. :(

1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I ate or nibbled at the Van Buren location. Service - Slow!!! Food less than average. Don't waste your time as I will not waste more of my time writing more. A landmark that can be skipped.

1  Thank cookchic
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had breakfast at Bill Johnson's last weekend with a group and it was a great experience. Price was great and so were the portions. This is a classic place from out of the old west!

1  Thank 23yrs
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We dine at Bill Johnson's every year for a birthday celebration and prefer the original restaurant near the airport over the satellite locations. Not very many restaurants offer beef ribs, which is the big draw. Some years they are better than others, but over all they are really, really good!

1  Thank Nancy P