Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Encanto
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Went last Monday for lunch.Had the one piece fish lunch with cod,cole slaw and vinegar,It was very tasty.The chips with ketchup were very good Also had the apple,blackberry crumble.It was very tasty.Service was very good!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Got pulled along with some business friends to the pub, we stayed for eats.
Great atmosphere, friendly, lots of parking out back. .
Loved the menu,everyone expects the pasties,and sausage puffs, but they kick it up a notch with hummus plates, great chicken curry, and potato skins, chili...and specials.
Great place to watch a game , shoot some pool , or just have a pint,(or two,or..)

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2019

We have been here other times too and we love this place, but last week we brought our dog with us sitting in the patio, and I should admit that we found the warmest welcoming for our from the staff, people here love dogs, I would like to thanks Brooke and Rebecca for giving so many dog treats and being so awesome that day. This is the warmest English Pub in the area, thank you guys.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

I have a four hour layover at the airport at 10pm. Needed food and a place to hang. Saw this pub on Bar Rescue and decided to check it out. Taxi fare was $20, and taxis from the airport have a minimum $15 charge. It turns out that Monday is karaoke night. Very good singers. (Mostly ) I even enjoyed the country music singers. DJ Bill did a good job of balancing the vocals with the music.
I had the English Dip, “Like a French dip but without the attitude.” It was very good. Hoagie was fresh and it had cheese on it. Kay, the bartender, was great, gave excellent food recommendations and offered me premium vodka for my screwdriver. I just took the well vodka. Twenty-five draft beers, 22 imported bottled beers, including Molson Canadian and Labatt (no ‘s’) Blue. Good crowd for a Monday, and they serve food until 1:00 am.
Now I’m going to try a signature cocktail, the Black Cherry Cosmo with EFFEN vodka. Nicely balanced and tasted great. But Kat shook it with the glass facing the wrong way.
Hey Jon Taffer, this place still rocks!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank mct43969
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We were for dinner last night for the first time. The menu was nice and the food delicious, the prices really reasonable. The atmosphere was really nice, you could watch football in a big screen and play pool also. The service was great, I think our waitress was called Brooke, she was really lovely and made sure that everything was great. We definitely recommend this place and we're going back.

Date of visit: September 2019