“Good Mexican Restaurant ”

Arriba Mexican Grill
Order Online
Ranked #370 of 3,595 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Went with 7 friends for happy hour where drinks and appetizer were half off. Chips were wonderful and the bean dip was a good addition to the salsa. Service was good, food was good. It was nice to be seated in a section that wasn't noisy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We went for a margarita during happy hour, thinking to also get some nachos maybe to share. As we sat at the table , our server brought us some warm tortillas with 2 dips: tomatoes and beans . We looked on the menu ( we did not get a Happy Hour menu) and decided to stick with just our margaritas. The tortilla we got was already enough to fill us up a little and went really good with our drink. The server was very nice , I felt bad we did not get some food , we were not that hungry though and the tortilla we got filled us up enough. We went!around 5 o’clock pm on a Friday and it was not busy as I was thinking: easy to find parking space and plenty of empty tables . Great atmosphere though. By the way , our margaritas from Happy Hour was not the gigantic ones and they were only $2.99 for each.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Restaurant serves authentic cuisine. The food was delicious and delivered to the table quickly. The servers were very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

I love Aribas, the service is always prompt, efficient and the food is great. You must order the cheese enchiladas they are amazing. The green chili chimichanga and the margaritas are superb!!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

A local recommended Arriba to me, knowing that I love spicy food. This restaurant’s menu has a picture for every item (love this!) with a guide of how spicy each is. They use hatch chilies in many of their recipes, which are so flavorful and delicious. Most importantly, I had FABULOUS service by server Madison. I enjoyed a shrimp dish with a cheesy sauce, switching out the rice for fresh vegetables. On a side note, their black beans are the best that I have had at a restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2019