“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Arriba's is my favorite Mexican food place of all time. I have been there probably 100 times, never a bad experience. It has New Mexican hatch chiles in many dishes so they are spicy, but they are labeled that way. The pazole soup is awesome.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This place has a few mild items, but you only come here if you like spicy mexican food. I have loved each meal I have ordered (while sweating and sniffing). Huge restaurant with all sorts of little corners. Good price value.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We waited for over a half an hour to get waitress to even take our drink order. When we finally were able to place our food order it took 45 minutes to receive it.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Has wonderful chimmys with a nice sauce. Great home made chips, guac and salsa. Karen had a wet burrito. The portions were remarkable, plenty for Sunday breakfast. I would definately return when in this part of Phoenix. Prices are reasonable. Beers were huge. All this for $33. Excellent value

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love this restaurant! Great service and delicious food. Every chance I get to take family or friends here, I do!