“All American breakfast”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #113 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Phoenix, Arizona
“All American breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are craving an all American breakfast go to Cracker Barrel they have best breakfast selection. My favorites is the french toast so good with butter and real maple syrup.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not fancy but filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

What more can you say about Cracker Barrel? Food like momma made? My hubby had the meatloaf dinner and followed it with warm cherry cobbler and had no room (literally) to complain!

Visited October 2012
Green Valley, Arizona
“Quick Friendly Service, Fair Prices, Many Selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

and good middle America food ..... it's Cracker Barrel !

I had the Chicken Fried Steak .... and as others have said, it did taste a bit like the frozen patties carried by many grocery stores ....but it was done well and pretty good ..... flaky biscuits (gravy for the biscuits if you ask for it) .... tender sweet corn, excellent shredded potato casserole, wonderful shredded pork sandwiches and fries along with very flavorful Raspberry Ice Tea.

Service was immediate and always with a smile ..... attentive and professional.

A good choice for family friendly, informal meals in a pleasant atmosphere staffed by friendly people a step above the fast food choices.

• Visited October 2012
Sun City, California, United States
“Wish we had eaten elsewhere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Service was slow, food was like cafeteria food. My daughter's macaroni came out barely warm (come on it's a microwave meal..lol) They did have a nice gift shop in front of restaurant. Would definitely not eat at this chain again.

Visited September 2012
Philippines
“Great food, Great service, Great Waitress Lindsay R...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ive been going to Cracker barrell for a number of years now..Normally order the same for breakfast (The Uncle Hershel Breakfast)..Went this morning (Sun Aug 12th) and the place was packed..After getting on the wait list I was advised it would be approx 30 mins..Well after 15 minutes my name was called and was greeted with a smile upon being seated..My waitress was Lindsay and I must say she was exceptional..

Ms Lindsay greeted me with a smile and appeared to have a great attitude and disposition..Ms Lindsay took my order and payed close attention to detail when I asked for extra butter and jelly with my meal (which is usually 4 gotten after I ask at other establishments)..I was surprised that even tho the place was crowed/packed, my meal arrived at my table in approx 10 mins..

As usual, the food was EXCELLANT and Ms Lindsay kept my coffee cup topped off (without me asking..Not even 1 time) ..

Cracker Barrell is the best place to have breakfast in my opinion..And Ms Lindsay is DEFINITELY an asset to the Cracker barrell Corporation as she has a GREAT attitude/disposition, pays attention to details and is very observant her customer needs..

Also the manager who was working this particular day (wearing a green collared shirt) appeared to be very in tune with the staff as well as customers..I observed him walking around asking if everything was well with the food and service..he genuinely seemed concerned..

Being a Black man, im not always treated the same as other customers in restaurants, but Cracker barrell treated me just like evry1 else..Great..

• Visited August 2012