“Delicious and friendly”
Review of Bistro 24 - CLOSED

Bistro 24
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Cross street: 24th St. & Camelback Rd
Description: French cuisine with a contemporaty accent; Brunch Sundays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. New innovative sushi menu
Lafayette, California
“Delicious and friendly”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We were staying in the Ritz and decided to eat in at Bistro 24. The food was excellent - we shared incredible calamari and flash fried shishito peppers and then I had the tuna which was very good. Service was excellent and friendly. Highly recommended.

Tucson, Arizona
“Classy and delicious!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Classy and delicious and priced right! Service is awesome! Get a former table, try the Cappucino..awesome coffee. Great breakfast and lunch. Salmon is the best! Breakfast Burrito authentic.

Visited March 2014
“Sadly disappointing”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Ritz on camelback. Thought we would try bistro 24 for breakfast. Over priced, poor service and food that even Denny's can beat. Ordered Eggs Benedict. Served cold, hash browns so hard could not even eat then. Mentioned it to server. He could have cared less. Unfortunate for a hotel carrying the name ritz to offer such pathetic food

Visited February 2014
Grant D, General Manager at Bistro 24, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Mentorman52,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent visit to Bistro 24. I am very disappointed in your experience, and I want to apologize for clearly not meeting your expectations. I would like to learn more specifics if possible, and I welcome you to contact me on my direct line at 602-522-6670 or emal me at grant.dipman@ritzcarlton.

I look foward to hearing from you.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Always a first choice for breakfast or brunch”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The first time we visited this year, we were staying at a different hotel and traveled here for weekend brunch, passing miles of other options, but continuing on knowing we've never had a less than very good experience at a Ritz Carlton restaurunt. That visit made us wonder why we werent staying at the hotel and saving the drive since we were likely to want to come back to Bistro 24. The warm, personable service is always so welcoming, the decor is beautiful, even if I wouldnt use so much deep red or cobalt blue in decorating. Thougthful seating spacing, so you're not piled on top of the next table. The food is always excellent, especially when we ask for something a little different, like eggs benedict with crab cakes, something not on the menu in an omelette, or a burger wrapped in lettuce leaves. The crab cakes in the eggs benedict are some of the best ever. Yes, its pricey, but the service and interest in getting just what you asked for is price-less. Hubby loves their muesli and I had been looking on the web trying to duplicate the recipe and process. It was so nice that our server told us how its really done, including that they use regular oats out of the round tube box and its actually simply to prepare. I'm ready to go back!

• Visited January 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best breakfast anywhere”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

In addition to the chef himself talking to us making our visit special. The eggs benedict were fanominal. Not too salty or rich but very tasty. Don't miss this experience.

Visited July 2013