“Wowed by the prices, I was pleased with the food”

Wright's at the Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: From the indigenous ingredients of Native Americans to the unique and bold flavors brought forth by early settlers, Wright’s at the Biltmore creates a culinary experience that tells the story of the Arizona Desert, drawing upon the region’s rich heritage and culture. Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright’s menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion that marries both the old and the new. In addition to the acclaimed a la carte menu, Wright’s at the Biltmore offers diners a tasting menu each evening that showcases our latest creations.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

OK, so you're in an expensive resort. You expect $14 hamburgers and $18 personal pizzas. But... They were really good! if you didn't have a car, you would spend more on a cab to go somewhere else and there is no reason to. this is a fine place to eat. ... just don't look at the bill.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We had brunch at Wright's. It was delicious, elegant, and gourmet. The atmosphere was wonderful, and we had excellent service. If you are staying at the Arizona Biltmore, this is a must-do!

4  Thank Lorrraine S
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had our 16th wedding anniversary dinner at Wright's at the Biltmore. What an awesome dinner! We started off with the lobster bisque and Ceasars salad. The bisque had chunks of lobster topped with a pastry shell and the salad had big pieces of anchovies with chopped up brussel sprouts. The flavors from both salad and bisque was so good. Then we had the shrimp scampi and salmon which were very tasty also. But the most yummy thing was the chocolate souffle! Served warm, fresh and so decadent! I would definitely go back!!

3  Thank MarikoH
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I like to go to special restaurants for Valentines Day- since it is our anniversery. my husband and i went to the wrights for valentines day. we had the special. started off with the appetizer, kumomoto oyster, first course i had the lobster bisque and my husband had the roasted chestnut soup, both were excellent. next course, we both got the trio of beets which not only tasted good, but was beautiful, next course my hsb got the creekstone filet of beef which he loved- was so tender, and i got the sous vide lobster, excellent. for dessert my hsb got the lemon ricotta cheese cake- which he loved and i got the dark chocolate soufflé- which was amazing.

3  Thank Touchofscents57
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a difficult time deciding what to get because everything on the menu looked incredible. There were six of us and we each ordered different dishes. In the end, I still couldn't decide who had the best meal. All of the appetizers and all of the main courses were amazing! Between all of us, we got the Caesar salad, beet salad, lobster bisque, French onion soup as our appetizers. The French onion soup was extraordinarily beefy. The bisque was very freshly lobster-rich and not too sweet. The Caesar was intriguing as it was made with kale and Brussels sprouts. For entrees, we got the lobster Thermidor, steak bordelaise, beef Wellington, rack of lamb, and salmon. The highlight was the lamb, though everything else was also amazing. It was refreshing and creative without being excessively avante garde. We were very pleased!

4  Thank Alexis D