“Pricey and Mostly Worth It”

Wright's at the Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,057 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Contemporary, American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: From the indigenous ingredients of Native Americans to the unique and bold flavors brought forth by early settlers, Wright’s at the Biltmore creates a culinary experience that tells the story of the Arizona Desert, drawing upon the region’s rich heritage and culture. Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright’s menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion that marries both the old and the new. In addition to the acclaimed a la carte menu, Wright’s at the Biltmore offers diners a tasting menu each evening that showcases our latest creations.
Peoria, Illinois
“Pricey and Mostly Worth It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

My wife and I dined at Wright's recently while staying at the Biltmore. On the positive side, the salmon was outstanding. Both my wife and I looked forward to the crab bisque, but the dish came out so salty it couldn't be eaten. My wife actually likes salty food and still couldn't eat the bisque. The service was outstanding and even with the little bisque hiccup, we enjoyed our meal.

• Visited April 2014

Petoskey, Michigan
“Don't miss the Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Sunday Brunch is to die for with everything from fresh oysters and seafood to a chocalate fountain for a sweet ending to your meal. The staff and service is excellent. Have a cocktail at the Wright's Bar. If you are lucky your cocktails will be concoted by Autumn or Aaron....it just doesn'y get any more fun...

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Irma N
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family was coming to Arizona for a wedding. We were staying at the Biltmore for one night before heading up to Sedona. My husband is a big foodie and we specifically stayed at the Biltmore so that we could go to Wright's for dinner.

This place was amazing. We had reservations and were seated immediately. We had been to the zoo earlier in the day and it had been extremely hot and exhausting. Our waiter was fantastic. He was extremely well versed on the wine menu, we order a Pouilly Fuisse wine which is my favorite and my glass was never empty until the bottle was done.

I ordered the potato gnocci which is usually a crapshoot for me. I lived in Italy for a year and it was one of my favorite meals. However, trying to find good gnocci in the states is near impossible. Wright's nailed it. It was the best gnocci I've ever had in the states. Dessert was chocolate souffle and wow... I've never had souffle before so I guess I can't really judge how amazing it was, but my taste buds were dancing and I loved every last bite. My dad and my husband both got filets and they said they were amazing.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone. If we're ever in Arizona again, we're going to Wright's. It was the best meal of the entire vacation.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jillian T
New York City, New York
“Spectacular Brunch but Below Average Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

If you want a spectacular dining experience, have brunch at Wright's. It's worth every penny and absolutely delish! However, dinner wasn't very good, and it came along with an $800 price tag (ouch!) for eight people, incl. two kids. My risotto was very salty, the pork osso bucco was average and the barley that came along with it wasn't flavorful, and the asparagus wasn't cooked. My recommendation: skip Wright's for dinner.

If I could give a star review: 5 stars for brunch and 2 stars for dinner. (I was kind with the 4-star review average, but brunch was THAT good.)

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Magnificent Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Six of us ate Sunday brunch at Wright's to celebrate our son's marriage. It was a fantastic experience. The food was so outstanding. Presentation and taste could not have been better. It's a smaller buffet because they do something quite different. They serve individual plates of seasonal food as well as having a buffet section of wonderful goodies. You can order as many individual plates as you want. Cannot wait to go back again, especially for a special occasion. Also, the service was terrific.

Visited February 2014