“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wright's at the Biltmore

Wright's at the Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,017 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Contemporary, American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: Arizona Biltmore's historic signature restaurant is a Phoenix classic and appropriately serves a menu of classic favorites reinvented for today's tastes. Original recipes of classic dishes are reimagined with innovative touches, new ingredients and the latest culinary trends, creating timeless cuisine. Wright's has a classic look that is a modern nod to its historical Frank Lloyd Wright style, the namesake of the restaurant. Stunning pendant chandeliers composed of globes of varying sizes, soft leather benches, glass panels framed in wrought iron, decorative metal and glass screens that privatize small dining areas, and Frank Lloyd Wright sketches are seamlessly integrated with the existing Biltmore block and gold-leafed ceiling. The atmospheric wine cellar seats eight for private dining events. The extensive wine list features 470 unique labels and approximately 3,700 bottles. Reserve your place at one of the celebrated Winemaker Dinner Series also featured throughout the season. Stroll through the lushly landscaped grounds amidst the fragrant flower gardens and manicured lawns. According to Wine Spectator, "An evening at Wright's is more than a dining experience. The food and wine match so well within the walls of the Arizona Biltmore, and the wine room is superb and beautifully appointed. It is the place anyone visiting the Phoenix/Scottsdale area cannot afford to miss."
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Located in the Arizona Biltmore Hotel, this restaurant was one of the best experiences I have had in a while. The hostess was attentive and I was seated right away. The service, once seat was immediate. Water, bread and questions about what I needed was spot on. My waiter informed me about the Summer menu and the choices on the menu. When I requested a substitute to my order he was quick to get me an answer and I was able to order the Chef's choice. The food was really a wonderful experience. From the oysters on the half shell to the orange duck and the desert! I was in heaven! I was even treated to a surprise lime Cotton Candy extra at the end of the meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an elegant place to dine with ambience, great food, awesome service and a not to expensive tab! Thank you for a great dining experience, I will be back!

• Visited June 2013

“OYSTERS!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Oysters were amazing! Strongly suggest the souffles they ask you to pre-order. We also shared the lobster, which was OK, just a little under cooked. I would go for cocktails and appetizers and not spend tooo much. ..

Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We decided to splurge our first night at the Biltmore and we were not disappointed. The service was outstanding. Since it was a busy weekend, we had to reserve a large table for just the two of us. When a more intimate table opened up, Jon (I think that was his name) moved us before we got there so we would be more comfortable...great touch! The food was equally impressive. My lobster was excellent, as was my partner's steak. If you want a really nice dinner, and do not mind paying for it, you need to eat here. And do not forget to have a few drinks at the bar. Our servers there (Lisa and Autumn) made us feel like old friends and gave great service even though they were really busy.

Visited May 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Wonderful View of the Valley”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were able to enjoy the evening due to restaurant week. Lower price meal, but the best part was the view of the whole valley. Over the top. We loved it so much that we signed up for their wine tasting event on June 18.

• Visited May 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I really enjoyed Wrights. It's definitely a Biltmore restaurant. A bit hoity toity, but the staff was very nice and courteous. The food was very good as well. Best french onion soup i'd ever had. I'm a picky eater, I don't eat a lot of meat. There was only one vegetarian option that did't look overly appetizing and no chicken dish on the menu. I know chicken is not the most posh protein, but I would have liked an option on the menu, otherwise, it's just steak and fish. So if you like that kind of thing, you are in for a treat.

• Visited April 2013