“Fine dining at its Best”

Wright's at the Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
Wright's at the Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 3,173 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Description: From the indigenous ingredients of Native Americans to the unique and bold flavors brought forth by early settlers, Wright’s at the Biltmore creates a culinary experience that tells the story of the Arizona Desert, drawing upon the region’s rich heritage and culture. Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright’s menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion that marries both the old and the new. In addition to the acclaimed a la carte menu, Wright’s at the Biltmore offers diners a tasting menu each evening that showcases our latest creations.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Terrific menu. Delicious food. Outstanding service. We visited a few times during our stay at the AB and we were very impressed.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Traveled to many places ...and this brunch was a flop . There's a nice spread of cheese and crackers along with shrimp but if you want hot items. , its an extra $10 and you have to keep ordering off the menu to get these items vs getting them at the buffet .

Overall, overrated

2  Thank osutravel
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I went on the last day of a business trip and we wish we didn't wait until the end so we could come back. I never get good seafood where I'm from, so any chance I can get it even reasonably fresh I get excited. First the grounds of the Biltmore were gorgeous at twilight and we took some time there before we even got to the resturant. We were offered either indoor to outdoor seating and we chose outdoor due the incredibly mild weather (just warmth with a light cool breeze), but the indoors was nicely decorated from what I can see. Our waiter James was delightful, wonderfully knowledgable about the menu but not too intrusive to steer me off my seafood kick! I started off with the Biltmore original, which is a tequila sunrise and my husband sampled a local beer. We were treated to an amuse bouche of duck and micro greens. I started with the chilled shrimp cocktail and you could tell the shrimp was perfectly fresh. My husband had the Waldorf salad which he liked but he didn't know it would be so heavy on the apples. Next my husband and I shared the lobster bisque. It was honestly some of the best bisque I've had outside of New England. It was perfectly seasoned with chucks of fresh lobster tail pieces inside a puff pastry top. I heard the resturant might take it away during the summer-I hope not because I would want it any time I came back!

For our entrees I had the scallops with mushrooms which was covered in a melt-in-your-mouth demiglace and my husband had the crispy skin salmon, which he said was delicious. We split the grand mariner souffle and afterwards they brought us a bowl of lime cotton candy. I was so surprised and impressed with the presentations of all the dishes and how well we were treated! All of the staff was kind (the hostess even walked me some ways away from the resturant to the bathroom) and our waiter James was amazing in all his recommendations. He even picked out the perfect wine to accompany my scallop dish.

If I ever make it to Phoneix again I would definitely return!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

A top restaurant in Phoenix. Great food and service. I, along with my girlfriend, went for dinner. We ordered a little bit of everything since so many menu items looked good. Our waiter, without asking, even began splitting all the single plates into two for us. The iced seafood is so succulent, and any dishes with meat here, especially the foie gras, is impeccable and insanely tender. This certainly isn't an inexpensive restaurant, but it is worth every penny. You must save room for desert, and listen to your waiters recommendations.

1  Thank Edward Y
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed brunch while staying at the Biltmore for our annual girls' trip. The food was outstanding and we loved Wright's "twist" on the traditional brunch menu. The price was so reasonable for the extensive buffet plus all the hot offerings cooked fresh to order. We especially enjoyed the raw bar and the waffles were the best we've ever had .... with peanut butter mouse and marshmallow sauce. They literally melt in your mouth! Chef Brian and restaurant manager, Lindsay, were so welcoming and made us feel special. Our waitstaff was very attentive and the seating was great; even though the restaurant was busy, the layout and our curved, comfortable seats made it feel private. Best brunch we've had in a long time!