“Great Salads & Pea Soup”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #297 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is an excellent place to arrange for dinner when we have lots of friends getting together. Friday night we had 10 people with a variety of dietary limitations & this was an excellent choice.
We each order a bowl of Dakota Smashed Pea & Barley Soup & then split one of their salads. I'm a little selective on my pizza's but they do offer thin crust that is cooked in a brick oven. The servers here are EXCELLENT & they will split the bill when there is a group getting together. CPK has also been a supporter of SSBTR - Students Supporting Brain Tumor Research, so we appreciate them for their social integrity. Cheers. JJ.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very standard fare from CPK, service is good, but this location is very busy at lunch time, so keep it in mind if you have a schedule to maintain. The Waldorf salad was excellent and very fresh!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Good service. We always come here when we are in the us. We love the pizza. The avocado egg rolls are also great. Tried the non alcoholic beer this time and didn't like it so they took it off our bill. Join their rewards club before you travel and get a free small plate. Walking distance from our hotel.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Huge portions and much better food than I expected. The personal size pizza was much larger than I could eat by myself but was delicious. Service was great and we will be back again.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped in for lunch just after Christmas and it was fairly busy. I had a large BBQ chicken salad while my spouse had a half size. We also tried one of the small bites options and a family member with us had a pizza. Overall the food was good. The service was also good, but it was a tad bit loud in the restaurant for my liking.