“Good food and fun place”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #222 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Huge portions and much better food than I expected. The personal size pizza was much larger than I could eat by myself but was delicious. Service was great and we will be back again.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped in for lunch just after Christmas and it was fairly busy. I had a large BBQ chicken salad while my spouse had a half size. We also tried one of the small bites options and a family member with us had a pizza. Overall the food was good. The service was also good, but it was a tad bit loud in the restaurant for my liking.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We go to CPK's often and it's just our great go-to spot when we need something quick and yummy. We love the corn guacamole, salads, jambalaya, tacos, etc. It was a great spot on New Years Eve because we didn't have to deal with high prices or crowds.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

CPK has great food, both pizzas and salads. I highly recommend the Thai Chicken Crunch salad - Delicious!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Quiet midweek night and I flew in to Phoenix late, staying near to this restaurant. Had a margherita pizza (a great benchmark) which was topped with quality mozzerella and basil. Really friendly staff who chatted at the bar and even drew a map of where I could run the next morning.