“Can't go wrong”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We go to CPK's often and it's just our great go-to spot when we need something quick and yummy. We love the corn guacamole, salads, jambalaya, tacos, etc. It was a great spot on New Years Eve because we didn't have to deal with high prices or crowds.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

CPK has great food, both pizzas and salads. I highly recommend the Thai Chicken Crunch salad - Delicious!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Quiet midweek night and I flew in to Phoenix late, staying near to this restaurant. Had a margherita pizza (a great benchmark) which was topped with quality mozzerella and basil. Really friendly staff who chatted at the bar and even drew a map of where I could run the next morning.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

CPK is good restaurant, for pizzas, drinks and quick bites anytime of the day! There a plenty of CPKs in Phoenix most of them are in and around Malls. Since it is a chain the food quality is good for the money. They have good selection of drinks as well.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We ate here after arriving at Phoenix. We were hungry after traveling. We both got chicken salads. My mother got the California Cobb and I had the Asian. It was very fresh and the portions were great. We liked that you can order a half size which was still plentiful. My mom is very picky with salad but she loved that the lettuce was chopped into small pieces and she ate the whole thing. I have never seen her do that! All in all, we were satisfied and would go back again.