“Great meal”
Review of Tomaso's

Tomaso's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomaso's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,268 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Transit: Valley Metro lines 50 & 32
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had dinner an outhstanding dinner there. the place is nicel decorated and the staff there was very friendly and acommodating. The food was outstanding and the wine choices by the owner were over th top. Best Italian meal I have have in the states! Hats off to teyh entire team for making this a great dining experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We go here occasionally. The food is excellent and the service and atmosphere is wonderful! Great wine too! This place is a tad pricey, but well worth the money. Parking is sometimes difficult, but they do have valet parking.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I dine at Tomaso's every time we visit Phoenix. I wrote a review last year and I am happy to say Tomaso's is still one of our favorite restaurants anywhere.
We love the food, the Italian wine and feel like we are part of the family when Tomaso greats us.
We invited some Phoenix friends for our last visit. We had a great time. Tomaso helped make our visit special. My wife ate the Osso Buco which was a special and I ate the Sea Bass special. Both were excellent. We ordered a Brunello wine and enjoyed our evening.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We tried several well regarded restaurants in Phoenix, and this was the best we found. Though we were there for lunch, the menu was extensive. I had a genuinely outstanding seafood risotto -- something most restaurants won't make even for the dinner menu. Service first-rate; prices altogether fair.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We've eaten Italian food all over Europe and the United States, and Tomaso's has combined a fine dining experience with the best Italian fare we have had the pleasure to experience. This place has been in Phoenix for several years and we have returned to it while visiting Phoenix on many occasions. The service is excellent, and the presentation of their wonderful dishes is without equal. Every time we visit Phoenix, we will ensure that Tomaso's is in our itinerary.