“Great food at reasonable prices.”

Keegan's Grill on Camelback
Ranked #373 of 3,155 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband used to work in an office right across the street from Keegan's many years ago and I would meet him there for lunch; we loved their fish and chips and fish tacos PLUS their onion straws! He moved offices and I really kind of forgot about Keegan's (it's not close to our home) until our neighbors invited us to dinner and suggested Keegan's. Am I glad they did! It's been remodeled and updated since I was last there but the food is still delicious and it seems like the menu has expanded with some small plates added. My husband had the fish and chips and they were as good as he remembered. I had a couple of the small plates ~ green chile mac n cheese and the firecracker shrimp tacos. Both were very tasty and large portions for being small plates. Our group also shared the poblano con queso for an appetizer and we wiped it out!! Like it says in my title, I think the prices are very reasonable given that it is the Biltmore area. The special dessert that night was cherry cobbler which a few in our group had and enjoyed. I'm a creme brulee gal so that is what I went with and it was yummy. Can't believe we had let that many years lapse since we visited Keegan's. We will definitely go back and soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Keegan's is a place for a business lunch or cocktail after work. Staff is friendly, menu is hearty, and prices are fair. I've never had to wait for a table, even though the place is always busy.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Very impressed with the updates but even if it were in the back of a trailer we would travel from North Scottsdale to the Camelback Corridor to enjoy our standard "fish and chips" at Keegan's. Started eating there in 1992 and have loved it ever since.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My first trip to Keegan's was a surprise when I had breakfast there! Food quality and selection is outstanding, love having heart healthy options without sacrificing taste and portions. My 2nd trip was lunch. Great value on their lunch menu with lots of choices. If you are someone who likes to stay conscious of healthy foods and options, this is great place! Staff is friendly, service is quick and price is right! 2 adult lunches and one kids lunch was $34 bucks! Doesn't look kid friendly from outside but that's not the case! Also, loved the fact they had protein shakes as breakfast choice. Definitely a fan of Keegan's!

1  Thank DarlaLaytonG
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A neighborhood restaurant that never disappoints. Always good food at a reasonable price. Last night the spicy pork with blueberry applesauce was excellent. Good service and always friendly and helpful staff.

1  Thank Lzrdoc