“Excellent food. Both times I have gotten their Spanish specialty of the days.”
Review of Havana Cafe - CLOSED

Havana Cafe
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent food. Both times I have gotten their Spanish specialty of the days.”
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Excellent food. Both times I have gotten their Spanish specialty of the days.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great sangria, rice and...”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Great sangria, rice and bean plates, and, while that doesn't sound particularly appetizing, this place really understand how to work the spices. Everything is full of flavor.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good cuban food, and nice to know that I can go there when I get homesick for my hometown's cookin'! My dad was...”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

My dad was not impressed (or so he says) when they visited from Miami. He said everything was just "wrong" down to the way they plated the food. What a freak. The food is great, trust me! And as close to the real thing as you can get in a town in which the latin food that rules is Mexican, not Cuban.

“Great food.”
Reviewed December 31, 2007

Great food.

Geneva, Switzerland
“great Cuban food, fab white sangrias!”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

great Cuban food, fab white sangrias!