“Great Take Out!”

Neighborhood: Camelback East
Bennington, Vermont
“Great Take Out!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We are staying at the Hampton Inn Arport North and just didn't feel like driving anymore after driving in from Flagsaff so I called an order to the Szechwan Palace and the food is wonderful! The hot and sour soup came in a quart for only $4.95. If you are vegitarian, please note this H&S soup does have chicken breast. The Szecchwn Chcken is great too - lots of vegies and great flavor. I walked accross the busy highway (8 lanes - there's a median in the middle) without any trouble and back by myself - maybe 10 minutes each way if that.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lori P

Tempe, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent Chinese Food!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have been to this place a lot of times. The food was good. The portion was sometimes small, though.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank xiaohank
Mesa, Arizona
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Enjoy the food every time I go there. Simply perfect. Recommended to everyone who wants to try out some good Szechwan food

Visited September 2013
2 Thank jxcking
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Chinese food at its best”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

A stop over in Phoenix became an outstanding experience. Both my wife and I like Chinese food, but now we love Chinese food. Patti had the shrimp and vegetables, and I had the Gen Tao chicken, both were excellent. The sauce on the shrimp was not over powering. Very light and tasty. The chicken was lightly breaded and very tender. I would love to know how they make their vegetables crisp, tender, and full of flavor. I guess our first clue should have been the clientele were 95% Oriental. There may be a short wait during rush hour. We stayed at the Hampton Inn which was a short walk.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank kissyourdog
Santa Barbara, California
“Awesome Fried Rice”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The best fried rice I've ever had. Period. The staff are very polite and the restaurant is very clean.

• Visited September 2013