“Great Breakfast Selections”
Review of The Good Egg - CLOSED

The Good Egg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Healthy
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Good Egg, focused on providing memorable food and service egg-sperience every time you visit. We source many of our ingredients locally and regionally to bring you the freshest, tastiest food we can. Our full menu is available daily and includes many classic options, specialty options, healthy options or Southwest options made just for you! Come on in and egg-speriance it all!
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Great Breakfast Selections”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife & I took our son & grand daughter for breakfast on April 30, 2013. All ordered a variety of different menus options and all of us were very satisfied with our selections. The service was attentive, the food arrived in a reasonable timeframe & and the atmosphere very good for this type of restaurant. Since we basically ordered breakfasts that are more standard fare we would rate the restaurant very good & would recommend & return.

I was impressed how we paid the bill. Instead of the waitress taking the credit card we had the credit card swiped at the front desk as we were told this was for security reasons. Having two credit cards compromised in restaurants I was happy to see this procedure in place. Anyone who has had their credit card compromised will understand the importance of this procedure.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Good Egg restaurant was a good choice for a quick lunch - service was very fast and friendly, and the food was very good. After seeing what others had ordered I was wishing I'd chosen from the breakfast menu (it looked that good!), but I was perfectly happy with my burger and side salad.. They were even kind enough to set me up with a glass of iced tea to go when we left.

My only concern was that they were open until 2:30 PM, and we came in around 12:45 and left around 1:45. By that point they were clearing tables, moving chairs, etc. for the end of the day cleanup. It was a little uncomfortable to sit there eating, knowing that the staff was just dying for us to get out so they could clean up and leave themselves, even though the restaurant was still open for another 45 minutes.

Still, we didn't let this spoil our lunch, and we really did enjoy our visit.

Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
“Great food at great prices!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been to a couple of Good Egg locations so I just picked this one to review. Love this place - I was in AZ about 6 years ago and discovered it, so when I returned this week for vacation, I was excited to go back. Very reasonable prices, clean, friendly staff, quick service - everything you would want in a breakfast place. They make their own corned beef hash which was very good. The pancakes are HUGE - don't think that they're just being stingy with the single pancake option - I can't imagine being able to eat more than one!

Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
“34794–34952 N North Valley Pkwy Phoenix‎ Arizona‎ 85086”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We went to The Good Egg at 34794–34952 N North Valley Pkwy
Phoenix‎ Arizona‎ 85086
It was really good and I would go back again. Our waitress was nice. The restaurant was clean not a long wait time. Yummy food
Stop in you won't be disappointed.

Florence
“Our waiter was very nice and very capable”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I haven't been to "the Good Egg" in years. There isn't one handy to where I live, so when we realized there was one just up the road from our resort, we decided that was where we wanted to go. The food was good, as it always is at The Good Egg.

Visited February 2013