“Typical Steakhouse”

Kincaid's Classic American Dining
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Kincaid's is located on the second level of the Collier center, just across the street from the convention center, Light Rail and walking distance from downtown hotels.
Description: Phoenix Kincaid's last day of Business: Saturday, July 18, 2015. Hope you can join us soon... and THANK YOU, PHOENIX, for 14 wonderful years!
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went here at the request of others because usually I can find something that satisfies my vegetarian palate even at steakhouses. I had the brie cheese appetizer, salad, and asparagus. All was delicious. For dessert, I joined in with some of the others and had the salted caramel martini. The ambiance and service was good, as you would expect. Negatively, there was a fishy smell upon entering the restaurant.

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your dinner with us and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Had dinner in a party of four while in town for a convention. Kincaid's has a sort of clubby, steakhouse feel to the dining room. Service was excellent. Menu prices were steakhouse high. Wine list was not large, but had some interesting bottles and was not grossly overpriced (as is the case with many of the steakhouses with which Kincaid's appears to compete). They also had several good microbrews on tap. Overall, food was pretty good, but not great -- my lamb chops were decent, but not memorable. Others felt pretty much the same way about the steaks and seafood. This is a good place for downtown Phoenix (which is not a bastion of fine dining), but won't knock your socks off. The comfortable dining room and excellent service takes the rating from Average to Very Good.

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hello,
My name is Kristal Leeder. I am the General Manager of Kincaid’s in Phoenix. We pride ourselves on delivering great food and service to each and every Guest. I am so sorry to hear that you were not all that impressed with our food, but truly appreciate your kind comments about our dining room, wine list, and – most importantly – service. Thank you for your comments – we hope to see you back at Kincaid’s next time you are in Phoenix!

Sincerely, Kristal

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant was a terrific choice for a Saturday night dinner. There were eight of us and the server, Adam, handled everyone extremely well. He answered questions and provided helpful suggestions. The food was very good and well presented. This restaurant is highly recommended.

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We love to hear when our Guests are happy and Adam will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your dinner on Saturday.
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stopped at Kincaids for a beverage, maybe a light dinner. The bar staff was very friendly and accommodating. I finally ordered the chicken wings and-oh my-they were some of the best wings in recent memory, and a huge portion. Would come back for these two reasons alone.

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words on Trip Advisor! We are always happy to hear when our Guests enjoyed their visit with us.

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The menu offered plenty of choices, but none that jumped of the page as amazing. Preparation average

Matton B, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hello,

My name is Kristal Leeder. I am the General Manager of Kincaid’s in Phoenix.

I am sorry to hear that you were not impressed with our menu or our presentation. We strive to deliver great options and wonderful preparation for all of our Guests and I am sorry that we disappointed you.

We do change our core menu a few times a year, and our chef’s features at least once a year. I hope that we will see you back and be able to deliver the experience we pride ourselves on.

Kristal