“The best!!!!!”

Kincaid's Classic American Dining
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Kincaid's is located on the second level of the Collier center, just across the street from the convention center, Light Rail and walking distance from downtown hotels.
Description: Phoenix Kincaid's last day of Business: Saturday, July 18, 2015. Hope you can join us soon... and THANK YOU, PHOENIX, for 14 wonderful years!
“The best!!!!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I travel quit a bit and relay on trip advisor for a lot for my choices for dining. There were a couple of lack luster reviews of Kincaid's and I almost passed it up because of them. The concierge at the hotel recommended it so I thought , give it a try. Soooo happy I did . This place was fab. Food was sublime . "Pea salad " I wanted to roll in. My husband had the salmon , I had steak all perfection. Great happy hour wines . And the waiter , Dennis . The absolute best . Seriously . The best. The manager Kristal so nice and personable . I will come here every time I am in phoenix . Which is alot. Plz disregard bad reviews and come here . You will be wowed too, enjoy!!!

Kristal L, General Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to Kincaid's. Dennis and I enjoyed meeting you both as well and are hoping to see you back in Phoenix soon!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“it was a cool New Years Eve night, but did that mean the food was to be served cold?”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had been to Kincaid's in the past and tonight was to be a special evening, seeing a show and then Kincaid's for NYEve dinner...with another couple who had not been there before... Our waiter was very attentive to our needs but the food was brought out lukewarm at best...since we were all too hungry we did not send the food back; but it was embarrassing to say the least...

• Visited January 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Over priced”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd and probably last visit to Kincaid's. I ordered the stuffed sole with crab & lobster & had to cut it with a knife! Yes I said knife! The fish was warm, not piping hot as was the mashed potatoes. Our server was nice but not vert attentive. For the price ( I don't mind spending it) my experience is they really don't provide the level of service or food quality you would expect. We also ordered the chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. The cake had an abundance of icing which took away from the dessert, the cake was not cut properly and looked like a piece was missing then stuck into the main piece of cake. It was not plated in a very appealing manner. Kincaid's is average at best with above average pricing.

Visited December 2013
“Poor quality steak ”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the New York pepper steak medium. It was served rare so sent it back for a little more cooking. When it came back it was cooked grey-brown & barely edible. Steak was also covered in a gooey topping. The staff's response was an argument. Will not be back.

Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
BobinSeattleWA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am really sorry to hear about your experience. It does not meet your, or our expectations. Please email me at kleeder@r-u-i.com so that I can make it right. Again, our apologies.

Best,

Kristal Leeder - GM
San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious Food and Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Delicious food and great drinks! Servers are polite, knowledgeable and patient.

We ordered the artichoke and crab dip, which was AMAZING! The scallops were perfectly cooked and so tasty! Their mashed potatoes are outta this world! They use yukon potatoes instead of russet and it makes a HUGE difference. We also tried the french onion soup...I could eat that all day if my stomach was a bottomless pit buuuuttt it's not. If you're not sure whether you want to try it out, I'm telling you it's worth it. DO IT!

BTW, they validate parking tickets for the garage under the restaurant. BONUS!

• Visited October 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's Classic American Dining, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
dorko135,

Thanks so much for the great review. We are happy to hear your visit was wonderful. We also appreciate the guest tips!

Cheers - Kincaid's