“Best Hole in the Wall Mexican food!!!”

The Original Carolina's Mexican Food
Ranked #97 of 3,086 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
AZ
“Best Hole in the Wall Mexican food!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stopped in after a FULL day at the Arizona Science Center & picked up dinner - bean & cheese burritos for the kids, the Oxaca special for adults, extra beans & tortillas to go! This place dishes up Mexican food done right & at great prices. The food is addicting!

Visited March 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local Mexican food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is no friills Mexican Food. The homemade tortillas are fantastic. Get a dozen to go. I love their bean and potato burro.

Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“BEST TORTILLA IN THE SOUTHWEST”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place is the real deal. Stellar food, best tortillas on the planet. The breakfast burritos are the best I have ever had. It may be in the hood but it is worth the drive. There is always a line because it is that good!

Peoria, Arizona
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We go to Carolina's as often as we can. Their food is awesome. I have yet to try something I did not like. Even though the line may seem long, they move people through very quickly.

Visited January 2013
Sanborn, New York
“Love the food, worth the wait.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I go as often as I can, because I love the food. The wait can be long, but the experience is worth the wait. I go by myself and people-watch, and I go with my family to enjoy the family atmosphere in a kitchen setting.

Visited December 2012