“Terrific Crust”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We got there just when it opened and by the time we were seated there was a line. The pizza crust was the best I have had. Very professional and courteous staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,099)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The pizza is very tasty but it also comes with a hefty price. We ordered 3 pizzas to share at our table which came to $40 before any drinks. Its good but not worth $40. The downtown location is always busy and never worth the wait in my opinion. If you must have their pizza go to the Town & Country location. Much easier to get in.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

While in Phoenix, we were told to definitely stop by this restaurant if we wanted excellent pizza. We were also cautioned that we may have to wait an hour to be seated. We arrived around 5:00 and were seated immediately. It is small, so only go if you don't mind listening to the conversation of everyone around you. However, the pizza is delicious! The service was super and the place is clean! Enjoy your pizza, but be sure to save room for dessert as everything is delicious! Finding the restaurant using a GPS was tricky. You have to park your car and then walk into a courtyard type area to find Pizzeria Bianco.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

What a quaint little old fashioned home turned restaurant! The building is tiny so you can expect to wait. But right next door is a Wine Bar that you can sit and visit. Small but great selections for their unique pizzas. Pair with an appetizer for a couple and it's a complete meal. Never pushy during our visit to make you feel you had to get finished for other people to get in, but a courteous thought on your part! Server was pleasant and attentive to the point of not being obnoxious. I'm glad I visited while in Arizona, it's a must each time I return.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

$15 for a 12-inch pizza, $6 for ginger ale plus an added charge for parking won’t have me running back to eat here, but if I was already nearby, I would consider stopping by for one of their delicious pizzas.