“Pizza - great- salads- not so- service great”
Review of Pizzeria Bianco

Pizzeria Bianco
Ranked #21 of 3,102 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Pizza - great- salads- not so- service great”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After years of desiring to go- and reading reviews I finally made it.
Pizza wasn't amazing per se- but I really can't think I have better if that is logical. I had the rose (?)- it had local pistachios and sautéed onions & and margarita. The salad was titled greens and red wine vin- it was literally greens with dressing and 4 olives.- no onion, tomato etc...i guess there was no "and more" etc (9$) so that I guess is my fault for not asking- I know you can't write every ingredient on a menu that is in the dish - but really a salad that is just lettuce? plus the 3$ parking was annoying. Other than that everything was great- atmosphere- service- baked baguettes , local beer and my wife there with me!
Ps Jesus died and rose again to forgive you of your sins if you believe ( Romans 10:9)

Sedona, Arizona
“Good, but not blown away”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The apps & salads at Bianco are AWESOME. Recently, I've had the antipasto plate and caprese and I couldn't believe how fresh and flavorful they were. On the other hand, the pizza is "good", not "great" like their apps/salads. The pizza is very fresh, still flavorful, but I feel there is something missing, or perhaps there's just too much hype? Either way, Bianco has a great staff and great atmosphere, and I would definitely go again.

Saint Paul
“Best Pizza ever”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We come to Phoenix once or twice a year and never miss a chance to eat at Pizzeria Bianco. We have a tradition of going next door to their waiting spot. It is a house/ bar and having a glass of wine while we wait for our table. It can be a bit of a wait sometimes, but we don't mind because their house/bar next door is a great waiting spot. I have never had a more perfect restaurant pizza. I am a pretty good pizza chef myself, so I am pretty picky. The crust is wonderfully chewy, while being the perfect thickness. Not to thick, not too thin. The sauce is delicious as well as any of the toppings. The salad was perfect as well as the best bread I have ever had dipped in a great olive oil. We will be back again and again.

Kilchberg, Switzerland
“Excellent Food Near Phoenix Airport”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Absolutely great food and really nice atmosphere! We enjoyed the stay. We really recommend it!!! Great Pizza, excellent Service. Very friendly!

Date: 19. July 2013

El Paso, Texas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Tried their pizza twice and loved it. Selection is not huge, but service is very quick. Pizzas are cooked in the brick oven and the taste is that of a pizza you would get in Italy.
The only thing I would recommend is getting there early as it seems to get quite busy and you might need to wait outside or at the nearby bar while a table becomes available.

• Visited March 2013