“Best. Pizza. Ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Pizzeria Bianco
Ranked #17 of 2,912 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Gluten Free, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best. Pizza. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been dying to go to this place for years, but have always missed it on my way through Phoenix. This time, we planned our day around going and it was well worth the wait. We had the salad of the day (local watermelon with sliced fennel and italian parsley), the arugla pizza and a margarita pizza. The sauce had a wonderful acidity that nicely complemented the thin crispy crust. It was all fantastically delicious. It was a little expensive, but worth it.

• Visited June 2013

Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza but Overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

After visiting the Rosson House Museum, the only preserved house from the 19th century in the city, we were hungry. The docent suggested this pizzeria as a famous one so we had to test tis local restaurant. I had a very good tap beer, Nimbus Blonde, which was reasonably priced at $5. The pizza was excellent but cost $18. Although the place was crowded, the service was fast.

• Visited April 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
“Wonderful little taste of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We went to the Pizzeria Bianco on our last night in the Phoenix area because my friends know the owners and insisted it was a "must" We were certainly not disappointed with the food, the service or the ambiance.... What a beautiful little gem... The fresh mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad was just divine

Visited April 2013
“My favorite pizza in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've eaten pizza all over the world including in Naples and this pizza is the best I've ever had. The crust is awesome ... Makes the pie. Not sure which is my favorite as I've had a number that are awesome, though really hard to beat the smoked mozzarella and fennel sausage. Really unreal how good it is ...

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the pie crust, it's perfect. Best pizza in Phoenix .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went there with clients they loved it and so did I. Go over to the place next door to have a drink while you wait for your table. We had 3 really delicious pizzas.

• Visited June 2013