“Great breakfast, avoid the smoothies”
Review of Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club
Ranked #13 of 3,132 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is an additional location for Breakfast Club in Scottsdale, AZ.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Breakfast half the price of the Blue Hound in the Hotel Palomar next door, but a fruit smoothie was $9 - would not recommend ordering that.

There are newer reviews for Breakfast Club

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having spent the night in Phoenix to attend a BrasilFest event, having breakfast outside on the patio with four friends was a treat. We were all tired, but the selection of breakfast coffees and juices and the array of breakfast dishes perked up right up. I chose the Salmon Benedict - which combined both my breakfast favorites of Eggs Benedict and Bagel and Lox (with of course an English muffin instead of bagel). The food was very good and plentiful...way more than I could finish. The fried capers added a surprising little crunch and a culinary concept I will try at home. I seldom order cappuccino, but this restaurant had one of the best I've ever had. While it was pretty quiet for a Saturday morning, I expect it is a really busy place during the work week as it is located right down town near lots of hotels and the ball park and event centers.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My partner and I decided to have breakfast here due to it being directly attached to our Hotel. It was hip, fun, packed and the food was delicious! We sat at the bar to watch Tennis and to really feel the energy of the place.
The servings are not for the faint of heart, the coffee was divine and the service was very good! I questioned if I was in Phoenix...it just felt so LA hip. This place is a thumbs up for me and I cannot wait to return!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The food here was just great. The menu has something for everybody. The service was great as well and the food came out quickly too. I left that restaurant a happy man.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Modern open interior. Great, reasonable breakfast with all the usual options. Friendly service. (the guy who seated us was a bit gruff)
I will visit again when in Scottsdale !