“Fun place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 24th
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff was great and the appetizers very good. It was a funplace and very full on a Friday night.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We have been wanting to try this new restaurant. I must say the decor and location are spot on.

Less than impressed with the tasteless Ahi tacos & the burgers (Zin Berger, 5 guys or even Carls jr. are a thousand time better) The cheesesteak egg rolls were however impressive.

I hope their menu improves, very over priced for the taste and value.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

An excellent menu with plenty of choice. All the food ordered by our party looked delicious and there wasn't a morsel left on any of the plates. Great service too. Wonderful place for business or pleasure.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

As others, I had a hard time getting to this link for the Phoenix Del Frisco's but was adamant since I wanted to write a review.

This was my second time here -- the first being a private party, after which I vowed to return. The private room was beautiful with walls lined in their wine stock and was well attended to by the servers. I'm assuming the Host made arrangements for the food ahead of time which was continually being re-stocked at a buffet table. The food was all very good and everyone raved about the tuna tacos which I didn't have since I'm not a big raw fish fan. Everything else I had was perfect.

My second time here was for a girls night out where we celebrated 2 birthdays. When I made the reservation I was asked if it was a special occasion and I told them of the birthdays. First off, we're not an easy group to serve lol. We were seated by the bar which we found to be too noisy and we were given another table. We like to order plates for sharing and our waitress was more than accommodating -- even cutting sandwich platters into 4. The cheesesteak eggrolls are simply delicious as was the mushroom flatbread and burrata & heirloom tomato salad, We ordered a half carafe of wine. The service throughout the night was impeccable and we never felt rushed, as we like to linger.

A nice surprise followed our meal when they came out with 2 large martini glasses filled with rum cake balls and a candle for the 2 birthdays. I look forward to coming back to Del Frisco's.

The downside was the noise factor. If you're looking for a quiet, romantic night out don't come here. If you're looking for a great night out sharing food with friends with attentive service, do come!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

As the previous reviewer wrote, I too looked for a link for the new Phoenix location. Finding none, I will post here and hope they pass along.
Our experience began with being told there was a half hour wait; even though there were easily a dozen tables vacant. We were pointed towards the bar and told we would be called. As we entered the bar there was an empty table and when we asked if we could sit there and have a cocktail. The staff said "yes", set it for dinner service, and called our server over. So what was with we need to wait 30 minutes???
Drinks came - 2 Rob Roys, glass of wine, and martini. The Rob Roys were sent back as they were made with the wrong spirit, and the martini tasted more like water than vodka. Wine was good, albeit a bit pricey.
Mediocre (at best) describes the food. My husband is a burger guy and and didn't like what he was served - 2 small dried out patties, piled to make one. His comment was "Carl's Jr does better." My veal meatloaf was tasteless as were the mashed potatoes. Thankfully, there was a little (and little is the operative word) sauce to add some flavor. Our companions didn't comment on their meals; I think they were following the golden rule: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".
To round out the experience, the noise level was irritatingly high. Conversation was only possible when we raised our voices and strained our hearing. The servers were obviously fresh at the profession and were cloying.
We never know unless we try something, but after dining at Del Frisco's once, it won't be a repeat experience.

1  Thank PersnicketyPT