“Must Go”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Must Go”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Our party of four visited Postino on a Thursday evening. If you like bruschetta and panini this is the place for you. Everything served was outstanding. They have an excellent selection of both wine and beer. The service was outstanding. And, free valet parking is available.

• Visited December 2012

“Great upscale lunch”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very flavorful and creative menu coupled with wine by the glass for 5$
Nice indoor and outdoor seating with valet parking

Visited November 2012
Lake Oswego OR
“Great tastes and value”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have family in midtown Phoenix, and now when we come to town, we make a point of going to Postino. Order the Bruschetta choices, which give you a fabulous collection of tastes at a great value. You might consider the wine overpriced, but the value of the food offering offsets that by far.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite places in Phoenix, where I met the love of my life”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had my first date with my now fiancé here. We just got engaged. Postino is a very unique and amazing wine bar in Phoenix. The Bruschetta is simply amazing ... my favorites are the Fresh Mozzarella with Tomato & Basil, Roasted Peppers with Goat Cheese, Salami with Pesto, and my #1 favorite Prosciutto with Figs & Mascarpone!!! We always order a bottle of red wine to go along with it! Then .. for dessert we typically split a Salted Caramel Sundae along with a glass of sweet moscato wine. Our 1 year anniversary is on September 15th and we will be there to celebrate, sitting at the exact same table we had our first date at :) I recommend this to everyone for an amazing evening out!

• Visited July 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfect place for a romantic date”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went last night with a large party for a birthday. It was too loud inside to talk to people at the other end of the table but that does not change how I feel about our experience there. The food is all appetizer type food, again that does not change my experience either. The food and wait staff were superb! We had 11 people at our table and no one ever felt ignored and everyone got what they wanted. We even had two five year olds with us that felt welcomed even though they can get in the way. The wine choices were excellent and every food item we ordered was delicious. It had a great neighborhood vibe, a prefect mix of music and it was hopping, even at 9:30 PM on a Monday night.

• Visited July 2012