“You have to try this!!!”

Cuisines: Ethiopian
Description: Attached to a store selling food, clothing etc. for east African expatriates.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had not had Etheopian food since I lived in CO over 8 years ago (Orlando area had none that I ever heard of), until I moved here a few months ago. I tried it and they did a fantastic job, and I even loved their spongey bread better than I'd ever had before. VERY casual, and have the "real" tables (round) to sit at too. The 3 times boiled strong coffee they serve was done away from our table with some of the staff and another guest doing a traditional coffee ceremony. I highly recommend this place as everything we ordered was even better than I remembered it.