“Excellent service plus huge portions”
Review of AMC Esplanade 14

AMC Esplanade 14
Ranked #63 of 231 things to do in Phoenix
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Watched "The Chef" in the super-lay-z-boys at the Cinemasuites [no kids allowed] theatre.

Ordered a couple of shrimp dishes and the mac-n-cheese. All well done but HUGE portions.

Servers were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I go to studio movie grill and ipic all the time and thought I would try this place out.... never again. First they have walls in front of each row that block off a portion of the screen. The higher you sit, the more you can't see. Second.... I hit the button for service for a "refill", the waitress responds with "really? your killing me....." Needless to say her tip was reflective. The screen was broke so all the commercials that run before it starts, you can't see. Its black.... they said "oh ya its been having problems for a long time".

Basically stay away. Studio movie grill is way better for the price.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I thought this would be so cool but ended up as a real dud! The food was nasty and the service was bad. Not only was the food bad it was realy bad! My chicken strips were made of processed chicken in the for of strips. We waited for almost 30 minutes for our waiter and I don't think we ever say the same server more than once. The worst part was the tab which was almost $50.00 for food you could buy at the grocer in the frozen isle and microwave at home. I wont ever go back that AMC theatre. Also had to pay an additional $10.00 for parking.

1  Thank reh1000
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I had never been to one of AMC's dinner movies so this was a first for me. I must sa that it was a very pleasing event. The seats - like laying down in your favorite lounge to watch a movie - it was just to relaxing. I left feeling that I just couldn't wait to get home to check out the one there - the food was very tasty by the way

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love this theatre. The first time my husband took me there as a surprise I was so impressed! The Cinema Suite are amazing. Each person has there own extremely comfortable recliner. I have had many meals here and the food is pretty good. The big bonus about this theatre is that they have alcohol! It is so fun to enjoy a beer or cocktail as you recline and watch a movie :) It is a bit more expensive than other theatres, but so very worth it! Especially for a treat.