Tripadvisor
Phoenix
All reviews room was clean waffle maker baseball game flat screen tv complimentary breakfast microwave cereal diamondback
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Cockroaches in the drawers with the blankets. Then one crawling on the wall, which is where we smashed it!! We went down stairs and told them with in 5 minutes of arriving, should have changed our room

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Decent place to stay. The room was clean and facility was quiet. I was able to get late checkout. They would not honor the free upgrade to a suite that I get with my rewards benefits but it was fine. I would stay again

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2019

This Super 8 have stolen USD 572 from my bank card after our group stay here.
We have paid all amount cash at check-in and one week later they took it again from my card. They did not react any of my requests.

Date of stay: July 2019
Maria M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

On behalf of my staff here at the Super 8 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I have looked into this and responded to your requests via booking.com.

Reviewed September 23, 2019

Room cleanliness was very poor. Only bed was made. There were no towels (had to ask for it) bathroom was not cleaned, and television was out one night. Breakfast was mediocre and staff were not friendly.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Found it to be a 10 minute walk to the Talking Stick, easy to find, friendly staff clean looking property. rooms were quite could not hear people. circle k across the street for anything you might need.

Date of stay: September 2019