Super 8 Phoenix Downtown
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
$396
$278
  • Restaurant
All reviewsball parkconvention centerroom was cleanwaffle makerflat screen tvoatmealfree breakfastwaltmicrowavebaseball
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

For the price, I was very suprised. The room was redone, clean and as nice as some $250 + rooms I've stayed in. It is within walking distance of downtown. The breakfast was decent and what I expected as well as free wi-fi. The service was great and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Walt S, General Manager at Super 8 Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again .

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had been called for jury duty in Federal court for Dec. 3 through Dec. 7. As I live 110 miles from the courthouse, I reserved a room with this motel, the closest I could find on-line to the courthouse. I stayed the first night, appeared for jury duty the next morning, and was dismissed by the court ( as were many other prospective jurors that day). I returned to the motel to request cancellation for my stay for the next 2 days as I could now return home, and was told that there was a NO CANCELLATION POLICY, once the reservations were made. I have NEVER experienced such a policy, at ANY other motel that I have stayed at. Most allow cancellation up to 2 or 4 PM, even the same day of arrival, but THIS? The manager was absolutely unyielding. This ONE-NIGHT stay ended up costing me $251 - an expensive lesson. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at a Super 8.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 472Peter
Walt S, General Manager at Super 8 Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

We have 4 types of rates available on line. The least expensive is our prepaid nonrefundable rate. It states clearly that of you choose this rate there are no cancellations, changes or refunds. You choose this rate. Because you didn't take the time to read your comformation you are putting the blame on us. Most hotels have 49 to 24 cancellation policy on standard reservations. I apologize but next time please read before you choose.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the night, not knowing what to expect. When we pulled in i noticed only one entrance and exit, which made my girlfriend and I fell comfortable. The room was very clean and cozy. I think we found our little get away. Breakfast was good, i got to make my own waffle . We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: January 2013
Walt S, General Manager at Super 8 Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time.

Reviewed December 30, 2012